What I Am Not:
- A food photographer (thanks Instagram!)
- A seasoned blogger, or a good writer for that matter.
- A person who always follows recipes.
What I Am:
- Full-time facilities manager at a media company and a part time blogger.
- The holder of a certificate in Baking & Pastry from Kendal College. (Was in a program just long enough to give you a lay of the land, but not long enough to be called a pastry chef.)
- A person who strives for perfection, but who’s not afraid to make mistakes in the kitchen ( I expect them and make them often!)
- A person who always keeps at least 3 dozen eggs, 4 pounds of butter and a container of buttermilk in the fridge. Just in case.
- A person who often second guesses cooking and baking decisions, and hopes it all works out in the end.
- A collector of vintage cameras, typewriters, and Lego sets.
- A neurotic baker.
Thanks for stopping by!
“The only real stumbling block is fear of failure.
In cooking you’ve got to have a what-the-hell attitude..”Julia Child