I bought a box of Lucky Charms a while ago with the intention of decorating a cake with the marshmallows. I separated the cereal from the marshmallows and set them aside as I went to the store to buy missing ingredients. That’s when I saw the Star Wars cereal and made a cake with that, putting the Lucky Charms back in the cupboard until I “rediscovered” them the other day.
Luckily I was in a snacking mood and thought of making a marshmallow treat with them. That was until I saw the bag of white chocolate chips. Lucky Charms bark was about to happen. The recipe came together in a matter of minutes. The hardest part was waiting for the chocolate to set, so I could dig in.
Lucky Charms Bark
- 2 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 package ((about 12oz) white chocolate chips)
- 1 cup Lucky Charms marshmallows
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Melt white chocolate and peanut butter together in a microwave heating at 30 second intervals until smooth, but not hot. Once the white chocolate mixture is melted pour it over 1 cup of the cereal and stir until completely coated. Spread the mixture onto the baking sheet and sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cereal and 1 marshmallow on top and place in the refrigerators until chocolate is set. Break apart into desired pieces.