Do you have chocolate chips, rice krispies and about thirty minutes? If so, you’re in for a real treat. I never knew that something so simple, so easy, could be this delicious and satisfying!
I didn’t have any chocolate chips on hand, but I did have a huge block of Callebaut chocolate sitting around and melted that instead. Once chocolate set, I broke it apart like bark instead of cutting it into bars.
Miles and I almost ate the entire bag! There are so many uses for this. I think it would be great chopped up and added to any ice cream flavor, or as a pretty topping for a cake or maybe even on top of brownies. I can’t wait to experiment with this!
- 24 ounces dark chocolate (chocolate chips are fine too!)
- 2 ½ cups rice krispies
- Flaky sea salt (I used Falk)
- Line a 9 x 13 –inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl at 30-second intervals until the chocolate has melted, stirring between each interval.
- When the chocolate is melted and smooth, fold in the rice krispies. Smooth into the baking sheet and top with flaky sea salt. Freeze until set.
- Break into chunks and enjoy!